- Category: Education
- Published: Friday, 07 October 2016 16:49
- Written by Tony Green
A Presentation By Tony Green
There are many small actions you can take to have an impact on the environment. The perception is the steps required to be more green are expensive and involve a great deal of effort. Furthermore, some believe understanding the science behind the actions aides people with implementing these practices into their daily lives. Hear more about the some of the science involved in impacting the environment.
I will cover questions such as:
- The five small actions you can take to have a huge impact on the environment.
- Why being “Green” does not have to be expensive or time consuming.
- How understanding the science can provide clarity on what it takes to be more green.
- How the science can help you make more informed lifestyle choices.
Come join us for this special Eco Green Group meeting!