- Category: Water
- Published: Saturday, 05 March 2016 19:22
- Written by Tony Green
A Presentation By Tony Green
The poisoning of the drinking water in Flint, Michigan has created headlines nationally. Lead has been known to cause bodily damage when ingested, especially in children. But what is not known are other possible contaminants in your drinking water which not being reported in the news but should be on your radar. Hear about what man-made chemicals may be lurking in your drinking water, how they were introduced into the drinking water supply and what you can do to protect yourself. I will cover questions such as:
- Learn what potable drinking water is tested for before you can drink.
- How the agriculture industry shapes what might be in the water.
- Why Waste Water Treatment Plants are not ready to handle what might be in our
- How our behaviors can alter what winds up in our drinking water.
- Why incidents like Flint, Michigan will not be a one-time occurrence.
Come join us for this special EcoGreen Group meeting!